Để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho phần thi IELTS Speaking, ngoài việc nắm vững các từ vựng, ngữ pháp, cách phát âm, các tiêu chí về sự mạch lạc, trôi chảy trong diễn đạt các luận điểm khi thi IELTS Speaking cũng rất quan trọng.
Cách tốt nhất và hiệu suất cao nhất để học IELTS Speaking và tăng band điểm IELTS Speaking đó chính là rèn luyện theo những đề thi mẫu cùng với giáo viên, trợ giảng hoặc một người bạn để tăng năng lực nói và hoàn toàn có thể tự ôn luyện Speaking để đạt hiệu quả cao .
Bạn đang đọc: Tổng hợp 50 bộ đề thi IELTS Speaking mới nhất
- Do you like flowers?
- What’s your favourite flower?
- When was the last time you gave someone flowers?
- Do any flowers have a special meaning in your country?
- Why do you think women like flowers more than men?
- How do you usually keep in touch with members of your family?
- Do you prefer to speak to people by phone or by writing emails?
- Do you ever write letters by hand? (Why / Why not?)
- Is there anything you dislike about mobile phones?
Describe a person who once moved to live with you. You should say :
- Who the person is?
- When did he/she move?
- Why did he/she move?
- And how do you feel when live with him/her.
- Do you like to live with people about your age or older than you?
- What would you do if your neighbors are noisy all the time?
- What are the advantages of living with old people?
- Should young adults live on their own?
- Are you good at art?
- Did you learn art at school when you were a child?
- What kind of art do you like?
- Do people in Vietnam celebrate Birthdays?
- Do you think it’s important to remember people’s birthdays?
- Do you like birthdays?
- Do you prefer birthday parties with your friends or with your family?
Describe a big company you are interested in. You should say :
- Where this company is?
- How you know it?
- What is it business?
- And explain why you like this company?
- Do you want to work in a big company or a small company?
- Why does someone choose big companies or small companies?
- What are the differences between big companies and small companies?
- Is city important for the development of career?
- In which city do you want to work?
- Is it good for young people to work in different regions?
- What type of jobs do people in your country prefer?
Letters or emails
- Do you write many letters or emails‘?
- Who do you usually write to?
- Do you prefer to write letters by hand to use a computer?
- How often do you write an email or a letter
- Is it hard to think of what to write?
- What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write?
Describe an old thing that your family has kept for a long time. You should say :
- What the object is?
- Where it came from?
- How long it has been in your family?
- And why your family has kept it?
- What’s the value of old things?
- Do you think it necessary to preserve old things?
- Do Vietnamese generally like visiting museums?
- Do you think children should often visit museums?
- What’s the difference between visiting museums and watching pictures of objects online?
- Do you think it good for museums to sell tickets to the public?
- What are the problems in the museums of your city?
- Are you ever bothered by noise?
- Where can you hear loud noise?
- Do you think there is more noise in people’s lives today than in the past?
- Do you think that cities will become noisy in the future?
- What sounds do you like?
- What sounds do you dislike?
Describe an interesting animal. You should say :
- What animal it is?
- Where it lives (or, you have seen it)?
- What it looks like?
And explain your feelings about this animal .
- What kind of animals do people keep at home in your country?
- Is it common to keep pets in your country?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping animals as pets?
- Why do some people think that keeping pets is good for children?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of keeping animal in zoos?
- How could the life of animal in zoos be improved?
- How do you think zoos might develop in the future?
- Do you like to receive gifts? (Why?/ Why not?)
- What kind of gifts do you like to receive? (Why?)
- What gifts did you receive in your childhood?
- Do you like giving gifts to people? (Why?/ Why not?)
- What gifts did you give to others in your childhood?
Describe a piece of local news that people were interested in. You should say:
- What the news was about?
- When and how you got the news?
- What people were mentioned in this news?
- And explain why this news was interesting.
- What are the good characteristics of good newspaper?
- How can a newspaper attract readers?
- What are the differences of newspapers and magazines?
- How do Vietnamese generally get news?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet?
- Do you think newspapers and magazines will disappear with the popularity of the Internet?
- What qualities do you think a good journalist should have?
- What do you think of the violence in news broadcast?
- What do you think of the future of the media?